BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Tea

On Friday I went to Taylor's school. The kids sang us some songs served us some treats and gave us a card it was so cute. The card made me cry and her teacher told me she wrote the To mom and love Taylor all by herself. The songs were very cute. I love that little munchkin and its always nice when me and her can do something one on one.

We also have got the girls registered for swimming lessons for the summer Eastynn is in one duck she still needs to have a parent with her when she is in classes so I made it in the evening so her and daddy can that class together because those to NEVER get one on one time. Taylor has back to back classes 2 weeks as a salamander and then 2 weeks as a sunfish. Its crazy next year she is going to seem so grown up. In school, swimming, soccer and maybe dance my baby is getting so big. And Brook you think time is flying by now wait till you baby is going to school and you go what just happened to the last 4 years.
That's all for now

No comments: