BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friday Fair/Midway






I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked but we went to the fair with the Painter girls it was a good time.
Eastynn stayed at my moms till about 5:30 so the girls got to go on a lot of stuff before she came.
The girls went on the roller coaster and Brooklynne hated it I think that scared Taylor cause she normally loves it.
They really liked the house of mirrors and it gave me and Becky quite the laugh to see them walk into the mirrors lol it never got old. The slide at the end was so so fast Taylor even got a little burn on her elbow from it. And Brooklynne just about came off the side a few times and usually ended up being head first and upside down by the end of the slide.
There was a few others that they went on over and over and over again but its all good.
We took the girls to the petting zoo and they freaked out there cause we bought them food to feed the goats and they tried to get all the food at once.
Later when I picked Eastynn up she was only able to go on the little train and the tug boat which was really quite fast she wasn't even aloud on the carousal which made me so mad. She has fun though on the couple she was able to go on.
That's all for now

No comments: