BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 01, 2007

Elkwater






On Thursday the girls and I went out to Elkwater with one of my friends Tamara and her son Landon. It was quite a nice weekend although we could have done with walls that went all the way up to the roof not a foot or two shy but thats OK. I figured if my parents and there brothers and sisters all made due we could too. Which we did, just a little different with 2 little ones though. But it was fun the all the kids, played, cried had tantrums. I guess they were being kids. Eastynn got a wicked cold out there too, this is definately the first cold she has ever had I may have thought she has had colds previously but now that she has one I can say that all the one I thought she had before she was probably just cranky.
Other than that nothing really new.
The one picture of Eastynn in the bath is weird she looks so much like Grandpa Mellor.
One picture of Taylor at the park.
One picture of Taylor at night outside while having a fire.
One of Fabian stoking the smoke. LOL
One of cute little Landon after his mom was playing with his hair.
That's all for now.

No comments: