BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Big Night Out


Yesterday was a big night out for Fabian and I. We had a wedding to go to and a dart banquet. We had Uncle Daniel and Linda all lined up to babysit.
We went to the wedding of an old friend Angela and Derek, I must say if they read this its about time you two tied the knot and you both looked great last night. The girls did come to the wedding and we got some awesome family pictures taken last night I'll post a few here and the rest on the website.
Then we headed to the dart banquet. I had so much fun yesterday, its been a really long time since I had that much fun its amazing how dancing can make you feel so good. I should listen to Ellen Degeneres more often. I got to party with most of my friend and we decided that Eastynn would be on formula for awhile so I could have a few drinks last night.
So don't forget to check out my other site: http://taylorandeastynn.piczo.com it getting pretty good.
That's all for now.

No comments: