BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Day in Calgary


Yesterday we went to Calgary, Fabian had some appointments. So my mom, the girls and I went to my brother Jay's house, to meet his room mate Jo (Josephine). She's pretty awesome. Then we went to the mall where Jason works. We went to Chinook Mall, we didn't get to see Jason much. But Taylor did ride the carousel about 4 times twice with me, once with Jo, and once with Jay. We did a bit of shopping we didn't buy much except for Taylor. She was getting a little crazy being all couped up in the stroller and she would get a little wild when she was let out of the stroller (she probably wasn't wild I was just scared if she went to far away from me which was anything more than 5 feet). After Jay got off work we went back to his place and met up with Fabian. Jay lives really close to the hospital so Fabian just caught a cab back to the his house. We ordered some chinese and headed home. Eastynn was such a good girl besides when she was hungry you hardly knew she was with us.
That's all for now.

No comments: