BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Eastynn 5 Months Already




Eastynn is 5 months Already I can't believe it. She is starting to become a real person, she is doing so much more. She is eating rice cereal I started off slowly then didn't think she was ready so I stopped but then I started cause she just seemed to be nursing all the time. So we started again and now she eats it 3 times a day usually 10 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm. I love and so does she she is much happier and sleeps a lot better. This may sound weird but she had her first nap in her crib yesterday, she napped for 3 hours. She sleeps in her crib at night till about 6am then gets into bed with Fabian and I. And holy smokes can she talk, it was non stop yesterday. She is such a little angel.
That's all for now.

No comments: