BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New Toy



Eastynn has finally got a new toy. On my way to darts today I seen a garage sale with a lot of baby stuff, and I thought I'll pass. Then once I got there I realized I forgot my darts, oops. So I had to come home to get them and on my way back down I stopped and got Eastynn an exersaucer. she's still to small for it she can't quite touch the ground and she is way to thin but we wrap a blanket around her and it takes care of the problem. She really seems to like it so far. But then again so does Taylor, she has a hard time understanding that everything is not hers.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Doris said...

I can relate to the feet not touching, I used to have to put catalogs under Connor's feet (same age as Taylor) because he couldn't touch either even though the seat was adjustable! lol