BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Eastynn's Halloween Doctors Appointment

We had a doctors appointment today. After this one they are now every week which means its not to long till she comes now. 35 days till my due date to be exact.
And although the health link nurse thought she would be born within a week Dr. Prince seems to think differently. He didn't seem to think she'd be early. Oh well it sucks but I think I can manage another 35 days. I guess it could potentially be 45 days. I have also been having some dizzy spells something I experienced with taylor but they are very scary as well. The doctor didn't seem to concerened about that either because my blood pressure was good. Eastynn's heart beat was strong. So everything seems to be in check. So till next week or till something exciting happens with Eastynn thats all for her now. Will post again tonight or tomorrow about Taylor's Halloween going to be an exciting one.

No comments: