BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mothers Day 2011 (May 09, 2011 )

Yesterday was such a nice day.
I woke up early to go to the washroom. Taylor woke up when that happened, she tried to wake daddy and no luck then I caught her trying to wake up Eastynn. So I made her come lay with me and cuddle which was nice.
Then later they woke me up and gave me the cards and crafts they made at school, always the best gifts. Then awhile later I got some breakfast in bed.
I went to see my mom and we went out for our brunch which we have been doing for so many years before I was a mom even. We go with my mom, her sisters and her mom. Then we went to my grandmas and Heather's for a visit and later they came for a supper for the most part Fabian prepared.
It was such a wonderful day to spend with so many very special females in my life and one very special husband. I am blessed.
That's all for now.

No comments: