BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

January Blues and Flu's

So I haven't posted in a very long time my apologies.

January was a very long month. Taylor had the flu, Eastynn had the flu, Taylor had a cold, Eastynn had a cold we have all been passing sicknesses around.

I was down and out for almost the entire month. I had a ear and throat infection (unlike nov and dec with sinus infections). Also had a rapid heart rate for awhile. Went to the Er and had lots of test done. Urine test, blood tests, chest x-ray and a EKG. I was sent home and told to get a echiocardiogram. Then a few days later I was called in to see Dr Foley. He was very concerned with my tests and just with how I looked so he sent me back to get blood tests. He figured I had emphysema and a over active thyroid and possibly mono, from the blood work they had done at the hospital. My tests all came back clear thank god and my blood work shows that I am super healthy. So he was stumped, that's when it hit me maybe its TMJD, which is a basically inflammation of the jaw joint which can mimick so many other sicknesses. Everything I have been experiencing could have been caused by this disorder.
So I went to the dentist and he confirmed it. He put me on anti-inflammitory's and gave me a bunch of stuff I needed to do. I have been seeing a chiropractor and massage therapist and slowly very very slowly been getting better.

That's all for now

No comments: