BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eastynn and School

Eastynn has had 7 days of school. It took till number 6 for her to have a issue which kind of surprised me. They told me she was having a sharing which is not surprising since she is 3. I am definately not going to sweat it.

I had a talk with her before I took her to school yesterday but when we got there she had a melt down, it broke my heart. She did do fine I talked to her speech therapist and she said Eastynn is doing amazing at school so that made me happy.

With the start of darts last night Eastynn decided she would try and play Grandma by not going to sleep. She was still awake at midnight so I made the call she couldn't go to school last night because the one day she did have issues she was up till 10:30 so I am letting her catch up on sleep today.

That's all for now.

No comments: