BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Taylor's First T-Ball Game





Yesterday was Taylor's first t-ball game. It was very cold but not as bad as today snow. I didn't realize how much I missed ball till last night. I am really happy I noticed a huge difference in the way she played ball and the way she played soccer. In soccer if other kids went for the ball she would not. T-ball when the ball is hit she is moving. I am so happy I would love for my baby girl to follow in her momma's footsteps in good time I may even start playing again at the very least coaching.

She has not a bad throw but I am sure it is something I can work on with her.
Her first time up to bat she missed the ball and then hit it down the third base line. She watched the ball before she ran to first, where she was suppose to stop but she kept going and ran right past the girl on second and then ran to third and realized she had to go all the way back to first. SOOOOOO CUTE. She made her way around the bases one by one after that.

Just another little cute thing on the way there she said oh I should have practiced my home runs before we came. Got to love her.

That's all for now

No comments: