BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning






Christmas morning Taylor of course was the first person to wake up around 6:30. She was so excited but considering Eastynn didn't go to sleep till after midnight we tried to keep Taylor in bed till 8:00. So we all got up they were so excited and we all enjoyed every second of the gift opening.
There was one sad moment when Grandma Mellor opened a present. I had bought her a present from Papa Mellor. I found a old card that he wrote to her and traced the writing, which really got her. The present I bought for her was an ornament said something along the lines of "Although I will miss you my dear I am spending Christmas in Heaven this year."
After Christmas presents the girls played, Jason went back to bed, Fabian showered and mom hung out with me while I made Christmas brunch which is what my dad made every year Christmas morning.
After breakfast we went on Skype to talk Aunty Glad missed the rest of the Mellor clan though.
Then we all got ready and headed out for the Chisholm Christmas.
That's all for now.

No comments: