BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chisholm Christmas

In the afternoon we headed over to Auntie Velvet's. This year was much different than other years. This year of course we had the addition of cute little Jackson. But on the other hand we were missing so many people. Dad of course and he will be missed every year forever and ever. Also missing was Heather, Damien, Kyle and his girl friend Annie. I think just for this year was Kirby, Cindy, Adam and Aaron. Colin, Chris, Alex, Lindsay, Tara, and Nolan. Although Chris, Colin and Nolan showed up just before we left.
The supper was great, my kids got spoiled as usual, and the Chinese gift exchange well that was crazy as usual. We played darts again I am glad cause my dad is gone that we still played the darts. Some catch phrase that was beyond fun. We have some pretty funny people in my family.
That's all for now.

No comments: