BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just Some Different News

This past weekend Taylor finished her swimming lessons with dad and passed with flying colors. She also got a little bit of a cold but she is starting to feel better now.
On Friday we went to the pool as a family all 4 of us. I put Eastynn in a little floaty thing, she couldn't sit in it so I kind of laid her in it (her head went on the backrest and her legs went were her chest would have) she fell asleep in the pool it was so cute. I got asked by just about everyone in the pool how old Eastynn was then was promtly told oh my god is she ever tiny, to funny. And we barely seen Fabian and Taylor.
On Saturday I was suppose to play darts with my dad but he forgot, so my mom said she'd babysit so Fabian and I could play together. It was nice we play together in league sometimes but that was our first tournament. We did horrible though, but I'm sure if we keep playing together we'll do better. Most husbands and wives don't play together though cause it seems to cause fights or something.
Today we had a special visitor. Eastynn's Godmother came over today its the first time she got to meet Eastynn. She's had a pretty busy year so far a good one though, that's why it took so long for her to meet Eastynn. She also brought her daughter Brooklynne who just had her second birthday on Friday, so we will all be going to the birthday on Sunday.
That's all for now.

No comments: